Have you ever wanted to graduate from the toner transfer to the photoresist PCB etching method but felt it was too complicated and you needed too many expensive tools to get started? Now it's even cheaper and easier than ever to get the high quality results you've been dreaming of ever since you etched your first printed circuit board.
The SpierceTech PCB UV Exposure Box Kit comes with everything you need to assemble your very own 6"x4" PCB Exposure Box in just a few minutes.
This Kit Includes:
- 12v 1A Power Supply
- Screws and Nuts
- Wood parts that make up the box
- Printed assembly instructions
- Power jack
- Power switch
- Preassembled circuit board with UV LEDs already soldered in place
- Max PCB size: 6"x4"
- Overall Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 5-1/4" x 4-1/8"
- Exposure Time: 2-10 minutes depending on your presensitized board manufacturer
- Some assembly required
- No soldering required